Singapore was known before as a Lion's City and the world's only island city-state is one of the top tourist destinations in Southeast Asia with it's highly urbanized city equipped with modern facilities. It is one of the cleanest and safest places to travel. People are warm and the place has been so organized with beautiful spots, historical landmarks, and places. So if you are planning for an Asian Trip don't miss this place for you will surely tag this as one of the best travel destination you would always love to go back and recommend to your friends.
More to know about Singapore
- It is a global commerce.
- A finance and transport hub.
- The most "technology-ready" nation (WEF),
- Top International-meetings city (UIA)
- Best investment potential" (BERI),
- Second-most competitive country,
- Third-largest foreign exchange market.
- The third-largest financial center.
- Third-largest oil refining and trading center.
- The second-busiest container port.
- Identified as a tax haven.
- Singapore is ranked 11th internationally and first in Asia on the UN Human Development Index.
- It is ranked highly in education, healthcare, life expectancy, quality of life, personal safety, and housing
- 38% of Singapore's 5.6 million residents are permanent residents and other foreign nationals.
- There are four official languages on the island: Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, and English.