Maldives is the best choice for a beach vacation. It is a definition of a paradise! The Maldives is located southwest of India and Sri Lanka. It is a tropical country, made up of 26 coral atolls. Their beautiful beaches and the kind of tourism power its economy.
Among many other destinations, The Maldives will always be one of the top lists because of its uniqueness and the kind of beauty the place has. It is as perfect as one can imagine!
- You will wake up in a beautiful haven- Isn’t it an amazing feeling to wake up in the morning grasping the cool breeze of the sea enjoying your delicious meal while witnessing the sunrise at your very own room? The feeling is exceptional!
- The marine life is impressive- The wonders of Maldives include not just the white sand beach but of course the world under the crystal blue water. The vibrant sea life will give you a perfect scuba and snorkeling experience.
- The rich culture- The people are very warm. This island is inhabited mainly by Sunni Muslims, the local culture is a mix of Arab, Sinhalese, and South Indian influences.The National Museum, Presidential Palace, Sultan Park, Male’ Fish Market and the Grand Friday Mosque are all within city limits.
- Admirable Resorts- Just pick your choice where you want to stay and enjoy your vacation. The private island of Maldives has a variety of resorts to choose that offers great accommodation, served a delicious meal and offers extensive activities.
- White Sand Beach- Feel the powdery white sand as you stroll along the beach. Enjoy your day and release that childlike in you as you soak yourself in the water.
- Perfect for Honeymoon- For a newlywed couple who wants to have a perfect getaway then consider the Maldives sanctuary. You can truly have a moment for planning out the next move for your marriage life. You can lay out your plans and talk about your couple goals.
- Great Photo Background- You will have a great shot of your memories. You will never ever forget the experience you had looking at your pictures in Maldives.
What To Do in Maldives?
- Snorkeling – You can do snorkel anywhere but to do it in the underwater of Maldives is a remarkable experience. IF you are a sea lover then have Maldives on your list for your next snorkeling activity.
- Scuba Diving- This place is where you can see, whale sharks, reef sharks, manta rays, sea turtles and many other sea creatures. The abundance of marine life in the beautiful island of Maldives sets it apart from other diving destinations.
- Island Hopping- You can book a boat to bring you to other places in Maldives. You can go around the place and meet the locals. Exploring other places makes your trip more exciting and memorable. There are many other places to explore, just do a little research about it.
- Surfing- Do you love surfing? You can do it too in the big waves of Maldives. Feel the thrill as you step on your surfing board enjoying the heat of the sun as you struggle to play on the waves. The feeling is just wow!
- Paddle Boarding – Enjoy your day at the beach standing in the Paddle Board. Experience this in your stay to Maldives. Add this to your Maldives' bucket list.
- Water Sports- Each resort offers a water sport you can enjoy. You can do wakeboarding, parasailing, banana boat, speedboat, scuba diving, snorkeling; Just choose which one serves you the best.
- Sunset/Sunrise – We always look forward to this part of the day. It is just different when you experience it in another place especially in Maldives. It is another story to tell to be able to write your sunset/sunrise memories in this amazing place.
- Chill Out- Once in a while we need to treat our self into an adventure that makes sense in our life.